Overview of Miriam's Wine Glass Art & More
Welcome! I have been creating all kinds of art on canvas and glass since I was a young art student. Since 1999 I have had a web site but actually began painting on glassware several years earlier. I enjoy the work immensely and paint each and every item freehand with great care. These are all my original designs....no copy cat here.
My hand-painted Glass Art is created with high quality glass and special heat-cured paint. All glasses are painted, dried, baked and washed before they are carefully packaged up for delivery to you. I try to produce designs that are both fun and elegant which you will hopefully be proud to own or give as gifts. Although no two pieces are exactly alike, I make every effort to match the samples you see on this web site.
Over the years, my glassware has been given as gifts, used at parties, showers, engagements, weddings, holiday celebrations, special occasions or purchased just for the owner's enjoyment! I hope you will be as thrilled with my artwork as others have been. Check out the "Customer's Say" page to read some typical feedback that I have received. Scarves and Sea Shell Art are new items and their web pages are under construction, but, you can see samples of each in the slide show above.
Please note these important facts about Miriam's Glassware Art:
- Each glassware piece is hand painted and signed by Miriam
- Each wine glass, martini, margarita, wine flute and other glassware items are unique and personalized. You will not find them elsewhere unless they are copies of my designs
- Fun, sophisticated, elegant designs
- Rich, vibrant colors using special baked-on paints
- Safe, lead-free nontoxic paint
- Dishwasher safe (but recommend hand washing)
- Shipping times vary by order quantity and ship-to location.
- All orders are hand painted specifically for each order and the multi-step process can take a week or more. Call or email for an approximate shipping date.
- Any questions, please call or email me!